
On Friday a group of MaryJane's farmgals met at CdA to wish her well at her grand openning of her new store. It was a five-star day. Such wonderful people! I left in a cloud of happiness. The store was gorgeous and full of wonderful things...too many to list. It is a treat that must be experienced. I took a bottle of huckleberry wine for Mary Jane, who promptly made plans to enjoy it with her fantastic friend Carol. Perfect. I certainly hope they will enjoy it. In the photo, L to R, me, dear friends Brenda (finally we meet!), Brenda of Past Blessings fame (love her gorgeous line of antiques), children's author Karen (Moki time!), Rene' of Prosser (mover and shaker), Karen (IHOP had us both laughing), Pamela (fantastic photographer and seller of must-have pretty things), and the lovely Grace (warm and full of laughter). I just had the best time visiting with these ladies. I certainly hope we do this often. I'm looking forward to our planned visit at Brenda's home to sew aprons and enjoy more great company.